Terry's Tidbits

Random thoughts of a Ritterhouse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hutchinson, Kansas, United States

Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Year, New Experiences

It's a new year, and already I've managed to experience new things -- like using a coffee-maker, making shortbread, making a wish list on amazon.com, bidding on eBay.
Because it's a new year, it's tempting to say I'm going to do better at keeping the house clean, or make better use of my time, or eat healthier, or exercise more, or something similarly upbeat or positive. But I've learned not to make resolutions. It's too depressing when I can't keep them. So I just resolve to do the best I can and to give myself a break when things don't go so well. And I'll try my best to enjoy and/or make the best of the new things -- good and bad -- that happen to me during the year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home