Terry's Tidbits

Random thoughts of a Ritterhouse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hutchinson, Kansas, United States

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for:
FAMILY -- including my two new girls, Ryan's Rebecca Rose (Becky), who officially became a part of our family on their wedding day, August 5th, and Nathan & Teresa's new daughter, Ryleigh Elizabeth, born three weeks ago. Now the Christner women equal the Christner men!
FRIENDS -- former co-workers I try to stay in touch with through monthly lunches (except for Jean, who, if I'm I lucky enough, can manage a yearly lunch!), fellow Altos in my church choir, old schoolmates whom I don't have a lot of contact with but still think of fondly, and others who've crossed my life and touched a special place in my heart.
CO-WORKERS -- new and "old"
RELATIVELY GOOD HEALTH
RELATIVELY GOOD SENSE EDIT
Thanksgiving is officially over; I have had my pumpkin pie, and it was delicious. Thank you
and a RELATIVELY GOOD LIFE!
Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home