Terry's Tidbits

Random thoughts of a Ritterhouse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hutchinson, Kansas, United States

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Cataract Catch-22

Today was a beautiful day -- too bad I couldn't really enjoy it.
To have temps in the 80s in November is fantastic! And I was home for about three hours during the middle part of the day. But I was home because I'd had an eye appointment (to check on getting cataracts removed) and they'd dilated my eyes. It would have been great to sit outside to catch some rays and read, but it was too bright outside for me and I couldn't focus to read. And if my eyes had been well enough for me to sit outside and read, I wouldn't have needed to be home to recuperate. I would have been at work.
Tomorrow's supposed to be almost as nice, but I'll be inside at a workshop most of the day. Darn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home