Terry's Tidbits

Random thoughts of a Ritterhouse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hutchinson, Kansas, United States

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Turkey Tales -- Thanksgiving, Too!

Thanksgiving may officially be over for the year, but here are some things that happened over the holiday weekend that I'm thankful.
I'm thankful that Ryan and Becky could go with us to Texas (although I'm really, really NOT thankful that Dylan had to stay behind)!
I'm thankful that Jonny sent me an email to say he received our package! (It always brings a smile to my face.)
I'm thankful that we got a LOT of Christmas shopping done!
I'm thankful that the weather was so nice we could take a hike in the last wildlife area of Dallas County, even though the only wildlife we saw were four dachshunds!
I'm thankful that Rex was along for the hike Kathy, Becky, and I took after our Thanksgiving meal, so he could lend his handkerchief to Becky when her nose started to bleed! (My lone tissue just wasn't doing the job.)
I'm thankful that we DID see some wildlife around Kathy's house -- the scorpion who joined us for Thanksgiving dinner, the giant spider on Kathy's porch, the wasp sitting on a roll of toilet paper in the upstairs bathroom, all the geese that flew over her house, the moth flying around in her house!
I'm thankful that Kathy could take Mom & Dad to see Uncle Raymond (who's not expected to live much longer)!
I'm thankful that we had a lovely visit and made it safely back home!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too! I'm thankful I have such a great family. I love you! -- kritter

November 28, 2006 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home