Terry's Tidbits

Random thoughts of a Ritterhouse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hutchinson, Kansas, United States

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ryleigh's Here!

Ryleigh Elizabeth Christner finally made her appearance at 7:37 am on October 31st! She's our first grandchild, and my parents' first great-grandchild, so she's sure to be spoiled. (Oh, and she's also the first girl on my side of the family.) I'll try not to saturate this site with too many Ryleighisms, but I can't guarantee that I'll succeed.
Welcome to the world, Ryleigh!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you ask me, you're entitled to spout Ryleigisms all day long, Grandma Terry! Now let's see some pictures!

November 02, 2006 8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janice Panice said...
Where did you get all that hair? You are ready for a hair cut, its not fair.
You are the cutiest Ryleigh, stay sweet and be cool!!

Janice Wiens :):)

November 08, 2006 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home