Terry's Tidbits

Random thoughts of a Ritterhouse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hutchinson, Kansas, United States

Friday, December 08, 2006

Sleep in Heavenly Peace, Uncle Raymond

My Uncle Raymond died last Friday. He was a sweet guy -- usually had a smile on his face, a kind word for everyone, a gentle spirit. I hadn't seen in a while -- it was probably at Aunt Peggy's funeral several years ago. But he was often in my thoughts and prayers, especially when Mom got a letter from Aunt Dorothy or after she'd talked to them on the phone.
I'm glad Mom had a chance to see him one more time before he died. (Thanks, Kath!) Wish I could have taken her and Dad back for the funeral. But at least Ray's at peace now, and those of us who knew him can cherish our memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home